* About Me *

Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
~ Wow.. I like blue... Because Blue..very cool and.. cute ~ » Including the very arousing person, was full of attention, sensitive, strong, and really wanted...« < True or False >

Sunday, April 5, 2009

About Unique Stories of Rainbow

In a period of colors of the world began to consider himself altercate All the best, most important benefit is the most fancied.

GREEN said: "Clearly I am the most important. I am the sign of life and hope. I selected for color-grass pasture, trees and foliage. Without me, all animals will die. Look to the countryside, I am the color of the majority ... "

BLUE protests: "You only think about the earth, consider the sky and ocean wide. Water is the basis of life and take strength from the clouds, ocean depth. The sky gives space and peace and tranquility. Without peace, all of you will not be anything "

Yellow chuckle: "You all do very serious? I bring laughter, joy and warmth to the world. Sun yellow, and the stars yellow. Every time you see a sunflower, the whole world began to smile. Without me, the world does not have fun. "


Orange followed with trumpet breathed: "I am the color of health and strength. I rarely, but I am valuable because I fill the needs of human life. I take vitamins-vitamin important. Think about carrots, pumpkin, orange, mango and papaya. I have not everywhere all the time, but I fill the sky-the sky at dawn or at sunset. Beauty so stunning to me is not one of you will like me in mind of people. "

RED can not dwell longer and cried out: "I was leading you. I am blood - life blood! I am the color of danger and daring. I dare to battle for a movement. I bring fire into the blood. Without me, the earth will be empty like hours. I am the color of yearning and love, red roses, poinsentia and poppy flowers. "

Purple rose and stood at the high he is able to: He was tall and spoke with the morgue. "I am the color of the kingdom and power. King, Leader of the Bishop and choose as I sign the authority and wisdom. No one against me. They will listen and obey me. "Finally

Indigo-violet speak more slowly than the other, but with the strength of the same intention: "Think about about me. I still color. You rarely notice me, but without me you all become superficial. I represent thought and reflection, sunset, and the depth of the sea. You need me for balance and contrast, for prayer and inner tranquility. "

So, keep all the colors proud, each confident in his superiority. Their debate is becoming increasingly hard. Suddenly, lightning blind drift. Roaring thunder. Rain began to go down without a pardon. Colors gathered together in fear, adjacent to one another looking for tranquility.

Roll in the middle, talking rain:
"Color-color fool you quarrel with one another, each want to dominate the other. Do not you know that you each made for a special purpose, unique and different? Hold hands and come up to me! "The command, colors hold hands approaching rain, which then said:

"From now on, every time it rains, each of you will make a half circle along the self-bow color like the sky as a reminder that you can all live together in peace.

Is a sign of hope tomorrow. "
So, every time the heavy rain over the world, and when the issue of self in the air let us remember to always respect one another. We each have something unique, we are all the advantages given to the world and make changes when we realize the gift that, through the strength of our vision, we have the ability to shape the future ... ..

Friendship is like a rainbow:
Red fruits like apples, sweet feeling in it.
Orange is like a fire ablaze will never die out.
Yellow like the sun that brighten our day-to-day.
Like green plants that are mushrooming.
Like the clear blue water experience.
Purple like a flower bud chap.
Indigo-violet like the dreams that fill the mind

2 comments:

Alive (Club mix)